No. of positions : 3
Analysis of business requirements and subsequent creation of high level technical design documents and technical specifications. Communicate gaps in business and technical functionality and asses impact to timelines.
Work with architects to define architecture models and design critical integrations.
Design, develop, implement, support and maintain complex Java applications, Web Services and APIs.
Analysis and identification of technical areas of improvement within existing web applications.
Create detailed implementation plans and lead project implementation calls.
Unit and system testing of application code, as well as execution of implementation activities.
Work with other IT & DevOps teams to facilitate successful delivery and launch of micro services and APIs used by Mobile Apps.
Help research and recommend new tools and technology frameworks that can drive innovation and differentiation of our web sites.
Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Participate in technology forums and industry user groups.
Act as mentor to other developers on programming issues.
• Master's / Bachelors Degree in Computers.
• 5+ years of experience programming in Java Application Development.
• 4+ years experience of JAVA, J2EE, RESTFUL APIs, Spring/Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc.
• 1+ years experience in one of the following Cloud technologies: AWS, OpenStack, Docker, Ansible, Chef or Terraform.
• 3+ years experience with one of the following Web services like SOAP, REST and JSON and database technologies (MySQL, SQL).
• 1+ years experience of CI/CD and DevOps experience.
• 2+ years experience in Agile practices.
• 7+ years with J2EE development experience (Spring, MyBatis/Hibernate/Spring JDBC, Webservices).
• 2+ years experience of cloud computing (Cloud Foundry, Azure or AWS).
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com